"Two years have passed, where I've
been tormented with this feeling of 'hurt', 'abandoned', 'inevitable
pain'.. to the point where I had no emotion left in me. Days, weeks and
months pass; but no improvement whatsoever, only matters became worse as
it is. After all, what was the point in fighting for something that could not be resolved? I learnt to accept the fact that nothing can ever go back to the
way it used to be, but I never expected this day would come, where the
most important person in my life walks out on me, leaving me stranded
with nothing. Honestly, what is 'home' if your loved one is gone?
I never knew how hard it would be to see you go, until now.
No matter where I am or what I'm doing, the thought of you brings
nothing but tears to my eyes. All this sadness, pain and hurt.. No one
could possibly heal that. But despite all of this, I don't want to be
the reason why you come back; your unhappiness within the past 17 years
was all because of me. You've finally decided to do what's best
for you rather than me. I know you wouldn't have left if I hadn't become
the strong person I am today. Until I can see you again, I will keep
that one promise.
I miss you. "
