Tg ♥
My Purchases :)
Knitted jumper + blue high-waisted shorts from Forever New, 2 sweaters + black skinnies from Zara, and blue singlet from Bardot
$40!!
(Bad quality, ceeb'ed taking another photo)
Oh man, I instantly fell inlove with this gel eyeliner from Bobbi Brown, thanks to tg!
and I am also a very cheap asian who would rather buy a slanted brush from another store than from the brand itself 8)
Nicki & Talysha
The main reason I travel back and fourth almost every hols ♥
Friday 13th; 'Home, sweet home!'
During the Melb trip, I decided I wanted to get a puppy for numerous reasons. So.. thanks to Jason and mainly, Andrew Tran, I went to get this cute little fella below as soon as I got back despite having only 3 hours of sleep!
Welcome to the Hong family, Bubby!
.. yeah, I don't know what to name him but I seem to call him 'Bubby' naturally all the time LOL
Cute fella with tha big booty (no joke).. no wonder his always sleeping majority of the time heh.
Not to mention, I dropped my phone in the toilet 2 nights before I arrived back in Adl.. the phone itself stopped working after minutes of trying to blow dry it, but luckily my sim + memory card was still in good condition. And soon as I came back, my dad kindly lend me his Nokia e73 to me and then what do you know.. went crabbing + fishing with my fav lads&girls on Sat (14th) at Semaphore Jetty, I was being an idiot and then the phone somewhat slipped out of my pocket and fell right through the cracks of the jetty.. yes, I destroyed 2 phones in a week only this time I lost my sim +memory card
But on the brighter side, I'll be getting the new Samsung Galaxy tomorrow, yipeee! Still feelin' guilty than ever though, hah x)
Not to mention, I dropped my phone in the toilet 2 nights before I arrived back in Adl.. the phone itself stopped working after minutes of trying to blow dry it, but luckily my sim + memory card was still in good condition. And soon as I came back, my dad kindly lend me his Nokia e73 to me and then what do you know.. went crabbing + fishing with my fav lads&girls on Sat (14th) at Semaphore Jetty, I was being an idiot and then the phone somewhat slipped out of my pocket and fell right through the cracks of the jetty.. yes, I destroyed 2 phones in a week only this time I lost my sim +memory card
But on the brighter side, I'll be getting the new Samsung Galaxy tomorrow, yipeee! Still feelin' guilty than ever though, hah x)















