My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, March 26, 2012

If I had have listened, wouldn't be in this position with you

I do recall stating the fact that I made this blog simply to record my continuous thoughts&memories at the beginning of year 9, but lately I've been failing miserably haha. But it's fair to say that I've been caught up with year 12 like every other senior. The pressure has finally kicked in and now its like I don't even have time to myself anymore.. Ah wells, I guess this is what growing up feels like!
Hence, these are some of the things I've been up to with my boys&girls :)

17th/Fri; Dinner @ Korean BBQ + Karaoke 
with my girls, alysha, chi, nhi, vivienne, and tha boyz, tony P, liam, manuel, tony T and vena


 23rd/Fri; Happy 17th birthday to one of my dearest buddies, thanh nguyen! 
yus, my fav girlies and I planned to pull a little surprise gathering to celebrate his special day, in which we succeeded, judging by the looks of his face expression as he walked into a room pull of asians hehe, it was priceless 8)

 Yeah.. we so did not leave everyone hanging for about half an hour to go for a maccas run or anything 8-)

 24th/Sat; vinh dang's 18th + hang nguyen's (or as alysha says, BigBoobsHang?) pyjamas party!
Still felt a little tired and slightly hungover from the previous night @ thanh's, so I decided to be the designated driver for the night for my two alcoholic oomper loompers, alysha and tony T haha