My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Saturday, July 2, 2011

And you never know, where this road is gonna take yah; left or right, it's gonna shake yah up and down, round and round


"I believe that 'the ones who love you, are the ones who will hurt you most'. I've cried countless times this year, to the point where I ask myself 'will it be more healthier for me to just stop caring?' But despite all the hurting, continuous drama and the tears, I wouldn't classify this year as the 'worst year ever'. Because sometimes going through the difficulties in life just goes to show who your true friends really are, who's willing to be there for you always whenever you need someone for comfort, and who's willing to stay by your side, no matter what. And what happens when you find these people? Keep them.
Life sucks in general, so just keep moving forward and think what's best for you and your future. No one ever promised that life would be easy."