My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Don't know the reason, don't know why, we just let life pass us by

So today, Chi, Nhi, Vy and I decided to head down to Ikea to look for some accessories for our bedrooms. I've never been before, so it was exciting :D We were all over the place, going 'Aw, this is so cute, omg this is so nice, holy shit I want this' haha! but seriously though, being in there was like heaven.. /jizz

My brunch; Quiche with Hot Chips + Tropical fruit box

This is.. not even a quarter of my pile of soft toys. I decided to hang the ones that I loved/meant something to me and shifted the rest into a corner behind my tv, since mumma won't let me get rid of them -_-

Mini stool, heh

Reminder: To try the $1 hot dogs @ Ikea, if I get the chance to go again!