My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Thursday, November 18, 2010

We just don't know what the future might hold on the other side of the road, so we take our steps and keep moving forward

Last day of Year 10 :')
17/11
- Photos; stolen off Vy ;]

Fob class ftw! LOL

'ing everyone's face expression HAHAHA


Yup, that's my best friend


Shout out to my betches, Tony Pham and Duc 'Nathan Thinh' Nguyen (LOL)


SIFF YOU GUYS ARE MOVING NEXT YEAR, FUCKING FAGGOTS I HATE YOU, YOU DOG KIENTS LOL jks, nah I wish them all the very best for their senior years at USC next year! TMC sure won't be the same without them ;( Won't have anyone to piss off, gank free movies, or tell my fat jokes to anymore.. (Tony, LOL) 9Green.. where there was us, Sorina, Manuel, Thai, Jordan, Felix, Anthony and Liam - best homeroom & definitely a year to remember forever, and of course I'll never forget these bitches since they're practically like my closest bro's in the group. So once again, all the best for USC next year, and if I somehow find that you guys are fucking around, I'll seriously bitch slap you until you cry for your mumma, just saying 8-) LOVE YOU'S

AND I wish everyone a fun & safe summer holiday!
2 down, 1 more exam to go for me and then wooop, PARTAY
xxx