I forgot that I took a photo of the cupcakes that me and my dad made for Renata and Sorina's Surprise Party last Saturday haha! Oh and yes, after weeks and weeks of us girls planning it, I'm glad everything turned out quite perfectly :)Monday, November 29, 2010
I could use someone like you by my side
So these past couple of weeks into summer holidays have been pleasantly busy for me. Spent some time with the friends and I've also started working a few nights at 3am with my brother and dad at the bakery, just to kill some boredom since I know all I would be doing at home is sit in front of the computer screen and do nothing. But at the same time, I feel so drained, urgh. In case your wondering, it's the Sunshine Bakery at Ingle Farm ;)
I forgot that I took a photo of the cupcakes that me and my dad made for Renata and Sorina's Surprise Party last Saturday haha! Oh and yes, after weeks and weeks of us girls planning it, I'm glad everything turned out quite perfectly :)
I forgot that I took a photo of the cupcakes that me and my dad made for Renata and Sorina's Surprise Party last Saturday haha! Oh and yes, after weeks and weeks of us girls planning it, I'm glad everything turned out quite perfectly :)

