My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Saturday, November 27, 2010

All the girls they just hatin' because they know we that tight

Renata & Sorina's Surprise Birthday Party !
We made Sorina cry, naaaaaw! :'D

Would like to wish you another Happy sweet 16th Birthday Renata, my beautiful chicko! Hope you had a blast last night ;) You're so sweet, kind, generous, easy-going & one of my most favourite girlies! I will always be here for you, and you know it :) I love you!
p.s; glad you like the maxi dress me & Alysha got for yah!

& to my dearest Sorina Kor
I won't ever get over the fact that you'll be living in Perth :'(
I still remember the very first day we met; it was at Orientation Day at TMC, where I didn't know anyone at all, like all you Holy Family'ers were probably thinking 'wtf's a Burton chick doing here.. ain't she too pov for this school' HAHA! & I remember you talked to me first because our names sound so similar hehe, was meant to be baby ;') and ever since then, we've become such great friends Thank you for always being there for me, you always know how to make me smile & make me laugh for the most stupidest reasons EVER. I look up to you because as I said, you're one of the strongest girls I know out there, and I love your bubbly, cute, sweet personality :) Even if you live 1265515142 miles away, you'll always be one of my best girls & just know that I'll always be here for you sweety, no matter what. We better start hanging out more & party like no tomorrow before you leave! SAMS ftw baby, I fucking love you so so so so much! :')

Alright no more 'corniness', LOL for now 8-)
p.s; who has that photo of me, Mariah & Alysha in our 'We Sorina and Renata' top? ;(

I FKN THIS PHOTO HAHAHAHA

xxx