My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'll never let you go cos you'll always be my natural high

Finally went on a little shopping spree today with my girly, Mariah Ferrer and my bratha, Thai Tran And it's been so long ever since we went shopping in TTP as well!

So, it's my lovely, Alysha Bok's sweet 16th next Sunday and I'll be rocking up in this Batwing Chiffon dress I got in Ice (except mine's white). If only there was a black version, but oh well. Quite pumped bruuuuh! :)

HAHAHA IT'S RICHARD!
.. with his saluts

After that, we got dropped off at IGA in Parafield Gardens and paid Richard a little visit by the fruit&vegetables area LOL then chilled for a bit until Mariah went to work. Yes, yes; My girl's all grown up now and is officially working in Pizza Bite! She looks so ergyly in her uniform + cap I ordered a pizza just for the fun of it, and then turns out that Thai and Richard wasn't even that hungry.. mah fackers.

Must.finish.STELR.by.Monday.zzzZz
xxx