My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Sunday, August 1, 2010

you might not be the one, but you're the one that I desire

So, I'm pretty sure everyone's seen the Double Rainbow video on Youtube, right? WELL guess what? 'My name is Savina Hong and this is Alysha Bok, we just witnessed a double rainbow!" loool!

"It's a double rainbow, all over across the sky!"

Spent the whole day with Alysha Bok Choooy today, shopping in town, went to book certain places for my birthday coming up in 2 weeks time :) Ate Hungry Jacks & pancakes at Cafe Primo back at Mawsons (where we started having spasm attacks along the way about the frigging rainbow lol!) AND then, along the way dropping Alysha home we decided to drop by Hungry Jacks once again to buy ourselves a Warm Winter meal cos we're fat shits, yum... Hot Chocolate and Sticky date pudding

It seems to be getting even chillier day by day, and raining even more. But despite the fact that I hate having frozen hands/face/nose, etc etc every time, I love the cold to-zee-max bruh! Weather like this makes me fall asleep easily, especially when it's raining for some odd reason

"I admit that I am a fool to even let such little things bring me down, bring us down, and I'm sorry."

14 days; Screw being 'older', I just want my L's already!
xxx