My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, August 30, 2010

Will you pull me in when I approach, or let me go and watch me flow like a satellite?

So like, I don't mean to rant but what's with the whole movies in 3D out in cinema these days? Not to mention being able to have your own 3D television as well.. The whole thing just doesn't amaze me. Sure, it's cool but must they use it for all movies nowadays? It annoys me whenever I see a movie trailer on tv, and then bam 'see it in 3D'. Like I have not seen a movie trailer that does not say that at the end, and what it seems like to me, there are hardly any movies in 2D screening? But not like I can talk, since I haven't been to the theatres in ages. But seriously dudes, it's like paying extras to wear fat sunglasses indoors. How annoying?

"If hate is such a strong word, then why do we toss around love like it's nothing?"

xxx