I also enjoyed working with the manager + other employees. They're pretty young as well! Oh and they listen to my type of music, so I was like fark yeah, makes work hell less dreadful 8) And one of the guys there is hilarious, just everything he does always cracks me up, like his beautiful singing 8-) And we have two things in common; we hate JUSTIN FAGBER and we love to sleep in until 3pm + braaaaah! And that Curvey Spud shop or whatever has the nicest chips and gravy ever! Well, so far :D
Although I sorta hate working in retail shops now but I'm gonna quite miss working there ;| Well after I got off at 4, I went shopping with Tony, Thai and Duc for the next hour until Mariah got off at 5 so we could go eat at Nando's, along with Vinh and Son. They frigging went into Woolies and bought a 1 litre carton of orange and mango juice and started drinking out of it like oh em geeee, so embarrassing LOL /shake but hey, that makes me a hypocrite because I did it as well 8)
Phone camera = shit quality (N)
It was also our first time eating at Nando's. It was oookay, everyone made is sound like 'it's the best' but it wasn't what we all expected really. Or maybe it's just not my type of food, only cause I hate chilli. Not that I can't handle chilli, I just reckon it hell ruins your taste buds and makes the rest of your food tasteless? Meh!
Also on Thursday, I had my Mock Interview, and ooooh yeah I looked so smart in my semi-formal uniform 8-| I chose my job as a Food and Beverage Attendant at the Hilton Hotel. Oh freaaak, I hate how I'm such a shy person. I totally choked and stuttered, etc. But in the end the man said I still got the job; he was just being too nice I reckon, hah! But aww he was such a nice man, hell gave me advice and tips for if in the future I may have to attend to a proper interview, like maybe bring my portfolio as an advantage, ask more sensible questions, relax, talk more about yourself like your weaknesses and personal skills, etc. (Y)
"All I wanna do is take away all the miles we could feel between us, cause I miss you every morning I wake. Baby, I miss you more and more each day. But every night, I could still feel the power of your heart beat, cause ain't no love like ours. So hold on for me cause I'm incomplete without you."
P.s; Yes, I have cravings for anything that has chocolate right now ♥
Fark yeah, it's school holidays! Stay safe & warm peopleee!
xxx




