Kyliena's and Felix's sweet 16th & Jeremy's 15th
surprise birthday get together @ school!


Cos we're one big, happy FOB family! ♥
surprise birthday get together @ school!


Cos we're one big, happy FOB family! ♥ 

Special thanks to.. Mariah Ferrer
for organising the whole thing! Nicest girl out & I am proud to call you my best friend in the whole entire world, you bloody filopino ♥
& shout out to my dearest cousin, Thy Hong!
Get better soon!
I gotta agree with you; our family is so emotional, haha! Couldn't help but cry yesterday when Danny told me the news ;( Thank god you're okay! Rest it up & don't think too much okay?! We love you Thy-rex ♥
Get better soon!
I gotta agree with you; our family is so emotional, haha! Couldn't help but cry yesterday when Danny told me the news ;( Thank god you're okay! Rest it up & don't think too much okay?! We love you Thy-rex ♥
AND I hope you all have a lovely weekend :)
as for me, deadset I have a cold from Tuesday!
& I'm finally staying home for this weekend!
.. apart from Sunday (I think)
xxx
as for me, deadset I have a cold from Tuesday!
& I'm finally staying home for this weekend!
.. apart from Sunday (I think)
xxx




