Oh man, I'm so bad at this now.. But anyways, on Tuesday we celebrated Thomas More Day. The one hour mass was boring as hell, as usual. And I was quite disappointed as there weren't much food vans as last year >;/ But meh! The 'Hot donuts' van was ze best, like /drool. Then later was the Dance Off held in the gym, where there were mainly shufflers anyways haha /shake But I still had fun, spending the day with all my a z n s ♥
I spent mostly all of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights studying for the exams, particularly for Science and History though. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. The atmosphere felt intimidating as hell! But I did my best in all the exams & hopefully, I did good (A) Although I must admit, I winged the History exams, hah! And turns out that we get our results as well as our Semester 1 report on Friday, Term 3 week 1, /sigh
I also finally got around to watching Dear John after I've been having it on my USB for.. god knows how many weeks. And I don't know about everybody else, but I reckon Amanda Seyfried has like the hottest chick voice ever!
Introducing..
Except, it's meant to be green, wtfreak?
On Thursday after I finished my exams early, mum took me to the doctors with her for her check up and then I thought.. might as well get the Cervical Cancer injection that I was meant to have ages ago, but didn't find the time to. And omfg, it hurt like a bitch! Next appointment for second dose in a month time.. :'(
On Friday, the year 10's went on an excursion to the National Career Expo held at the Royal Adelaide show grounds (Can't wait until Royal Show in September!) It was sooooooooo goddamn boring, for the whole day we just walked around, looked at different types of jobs/courses for your 'future career' and ganked free lollies, pens and such loool true asians (H). But it also got me thinking about what am I gonna do in the future? I'm stuck between Accounting and Pharmacy :S Later on, me and Alysha decided at the last minute to have a day in of cooking! We shopped in Foodland and bought white mud cake mix and ingredients for pasta with creamy mushroom sauce :) And bought ourselves some caramel slice + a can of Welch's sparkling white grape drink! It's oh, so nice and addicting dude ♥
On Friday, the year 10's went on an excursion to the National Career Expo held at the Royal Adelaide show grounds (Can't wait until Royal Show in September!) It was sooooooooo goddamn boring, for the whole day we just walked around, looked at different types of jobs/courses for your 'future career' and ganked free lollies, pens and such loool true asians (H). But it also got me thinking about what am I gonna do in the future? I'm stuck between Accounting and Pharmacy :S Later on, me and Alysha decided at the last minute to have a day in of cooking! We shopped in Foodland and bought white mud cake mix and ingredients for pasta with creamy mushroom sauce :) And bought ourselves some caramel slice + a can of Welch's sparkling white grape drink! It's oh, so nice and addicting dude ♥
Alysha and Savina's
.. fail cake :D
So the mud cake turned out to be more of a 'cake', if you know what I mean :S The sides were burnt, we failed to make the frosting big time haha! But hey, it may look like crap but it still tasted pretty good 8)
Creamy Mushroom with Chicken Pasta
This didn't turn out too bad. Only thing was that we overloaded too much cheese looool so it tasted really salty. But meh! It was sucha chillaxing, fun day in with ze bok choy. Not to mention our 'Adventure' on the way back to her house hahaha ♥
♥ One of the most inspiring movie I've ever seen ♥
Had a pretty awesome time last night at Trish's 17th! It was practically the same old crowd like every other party, followed by DJ Chinky haha! But it was good catching up with a few old faces I haven't seen in awhile too. I don't remember why I k.o'ed so early last night, like at 11ish. And I woke up this morning, looked at myself and thought.. why the freak do I still have make-up on?! looool
♥ One of the most inspiring movie I've ever seen ♥
"Courage is a hard thing to figure. You can have courage based on a dumb idea or mistake, but you're not supposed to question adults, or your coach or your teacher, because they make the rules. Maybe they know best, but maybe they don't. It all depends on who you are, where you come from. Didn't at least one of the six hundred guys think about giving up, and joining with the other side? I mean, valley of death that's pretty salty stuff. That's why courage, it's tricky. Should you always do what others tell you to do? Sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something. I mean, any fool can have courage. But honor, that's the real reason for you, either do something or you don't. It's who you are and maybe who you want to be. If you die trying for something important, then you have both honor and courage, and that's pretty good. I think that's what the writer was saying, that you should hope for courage and try for honor. And maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some, too."
-Michael Oher
Happy 17th Birthday
Trish Nguyen :)
Trish Nguyen :)
Hope you all had a very productive week as much as I have!
First day of work experience at Footlocker for me tomorrow!
xxx
First day of work experience at Footlocker for me tomorrow!
xxx




