My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shots shots shots shots shots shots!

Kyliena Tim's Drink up!
& Happy birthday for this Friday dear
Ms. K.O in the middle, right thur
HAHAHA
Sorina Kor, you sexy bish!
Lovin' Renata's eyes haha!

They're such cuties hahaha!

Ayeeeee Thai, congrats on having your first shot EVER ;D

I love how this was my first proper party with most of the tmc'ers + Dianna came, wooo! Oh how I missed her face The party started off good, then there were a few fights here and there. Which was bad :S Kt k.o'ed 2dm LOL and everyone was still having fun on the dance floor until her sister stopped the music and told everyone to get out D: Cops started coming and oh geeeeeee, what can I say, the party was still hectic though, hah! And Renata the drunko ended up crashing for the night haha she's such a cutie when she's drunk!

A shout out to my braduh, Felix Hoang; Happy 16th birthday for yesterday dear! And happy birthday to Emmanuel and Tanna for today, hah!

xxx