Pigging out in China toooown!
No, we did not put our leftovers in that bag 8-)
Tony & I; GOOOKS, REPRESENT YOOOOO!
We made 35c, no joke (H)
After bumming around in Rundle for awhile, we trained it at around 6, my drunk dad was suppose to come pick me up at Salisbury but Tg's mum ended up coming to pick me up instead & so for the rest of the night, I just chilled with Tg and yes, we spent hours and hours just talking about everything really & updated each other with ours lives haha gotta love our D&M's man ♥ OH and I got to drive on the new bridge built along Virginia road.. I thought we were back in Mawsons or something, hah! I swear I'm not a loser at all 8-)
I'm starting to see how selfish you truly are
Just do what you gotta do, do what you feel is right. Do what's best for you, and especially, just do it for yourself for once, goddammit. I don't care about some shit education anymore, I just want you to be happy. Not spend your miserable life in that place where you've earned nothing back for yourself.. I can't stand seeing you sacrifice everything for us. I can't stand seeing her taking you for granted. I'm sick of having to put up with all her bull shit almost everyday. I'm only a fucking 15 year old child, and already she makes me feel as though I'm just a disgrace. I don't know if you had any idea on what you were saying tonight, or what you're implying on what to do. But every single word you said, made perfect sense to me.
