My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Please don't change, you're simply amazing

What a long, boring ass night tonight. For the past 3 days I've been sitting at home, behind this keyboard doing absolutely nothing. I'm allowed out and everything, I guess. I mean, my parents are pretty laid back. It's just that I choose not to go out. Might as well find myself a job aye /sigh

HAHAHAHA
*Click to view larger, and read why I drew bitch to PE4CE KEEPER before I decided to leave. The only dude in the game, but he was sure being a real bitch /shake*

And lately, I've been hooked onto omgpop like every night now, as you can see (A) Reminds me of back in year 9 where at school, the guys and girls would be like "Oi! 8 o'clock. ompop! Be there, or be square". But now everyone seems to be busy doing their own thang, so it's just me I guess /sad. Sometimes it's fun playing with random people, or you just need to find the right ones to play with in order to play it 'properly'. Or most of the times, there are a lot of racist bitches; "Eww, Asian!". Like aww, nice to meet you too -__-"

My tmc girlies are coming over tomorrow, woop! Slumber partay time ;) Aww, I love my mummy. I asked her if I could have one the other night and today she went food shopping and bought a box of Lindt & Rafaello chocolate, made aeroplane jellies and cooked spaghetti, all ready for all of us by tomorrow haha! Bit of a bizarre thing of her to do for me, but I guess she's always been like this Wished Dianna was allowed to come tomorrow :( Miss your face so much man!

Hope everyone's enjoying their holiday so far
xxx