I'm so glad I stayed home for this whole weekend. And it's been awhile since I've had such a relaxing one too. I never feel like going out anymore, I don't know why. Adelaide bores me I guess, nothing to do these days. But anyway, I am absolutely loving this weather. I must say, it feels good wearing long pants again :L
On Saturday night I slouched onto my couch in front of the t.v and watched I am Sam. One of the best movies I've ever seen (Y) And after that, I remembered Duc gave me a few movies that I never got around to watching yet, so I started with A Millionaire's First Love. Oh golly, I cried like a baby!
Last night, I was suppose to go eat with the family at Phuong Yen restaurant but considering it was still raining like hardcore, we ended up just having BBQ at home. Yes, BBQ in this kind of weather is the shiz lol (L) Then soon Tg came over with her parents & for the rest of the night we just spent hours and hours on catching up with each other's lives, since we haven't seen each other for so long! I can't even remember the last time we actually caught up -__-" But man, gotta love her and our D&M conversations haha ♥
Another reason why I am still up at this time, is because I just finished watching another movie called Do.re.mi :) It's one of those typical love triangle stories, but I loved it. I love Eun Gyu in the movie, his so adorable :L
Yeah, whatever! I know I may be old school but only this year have I got such spare time on my hands haha ;p Must get more movies off Duc, my brother from another mother (Y)
Boy, do I feel k.o'ed now!
xxx


