My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Friday, March 26, 2010

Can we overcome the distance, make it through time?

YESTERDAY, I had a pretty awesome day with my bros and hoes Talent week started on Monday this week, but we all only just started attending yesterday because these year 9's were singing Wedding Dress :L Oh my gawd, I totally envy that chick who played the piano man. Damn show dragged on for too long, so me and Chi decided to eat our lunch on the way to our Maths lesson while making the weirdest noises ever lol!

Thursdays are our only bludged lessons for Maths because we have a relief har har ;D And yeah, as you can see we decided to spit all our gum in David's drink bottle ROFL yummmmy!
After school, I went late night shopping with my mum all the way in Marion. Goddamn, I don't remember the last time I went there!

Finally bought my Cacharel Amor perfume It was $86 for the 50mL, but for some reason they let me have it for only $76 and + a free gift; pink beach towel :D



$14.95 Key chain double necklace in Portmans

And two pyjama shorts in Cotton On body, although Summer is over but I guess that's why they were on sale for only $7.50 each! :L

And TODAY was just another boring day of school, where I'm struggling in Maths like hardcore! Fml, I'm so not prepared for the test on Monday :( Mariah and I also planned on going out to eat in town after school, but I felt too exhausted at the last minute. And now I kinda wished that I went out tonight because I took a nap until now! /shake all nighter tonight again.

Time to fold a whole bunch of clothes on the bed beside me.
It's like a hill, I feel like jumping on it /hmph
Have a good weekend
xxx