My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Friday, February 5, 2010

When we're apart whatever are you thinking of

Today was Swimming Carnival at the Salisbury swimming center. Hardly anyone brang their bathers to swim and competed in the competition, so for the whole day we just chilled in the sun, walked around and cam whored ;D What lovely weather it was for today as well

I absolutely my bro's & hoes
Chi

ROFL

LOL
Aww at Alysha!

HAHAHA
Feral Hongs

Vy, the hottie

AWWWW!

Tonaay

Avatars!

SAMS

Little Khang!

Sorina

ROFLMFAO DUC
This photo cracks me up everytime :L

"Baby, I'm bored"

Tramp and the lady /giggle

The Hulk!
Don't mess.

A few kodak moments there but there's still waaaaaay more to come baby ;D
After the Swimming Carnival, a few went to town while the rest of us did a 20 minute walk to KFC nearby. We were gonna dine in at Maccas, but it was full packed with other TMC'ers haha so we were like fark this, and went to KFC instead (Y) Then after, I was gonna crash at Chi's house but considering when I called my dad before at the Swimming Carnival, he sounded angry saying why you always going out, rah rah rah don't you have homework to do and all those other typical things that asian parents would say to you --" So I bused it home early with Thai and Nathan, k.o'd straight away on my couch cos I was feeling dead as, literally! And YEAH, now I'm bored and feeling hot tempered from getting sun burnt on my face and chest today :( I'm red nose reindeer!

Hah! So many high lights from today. Mostly it was with Duc's adorable little brother! Mostly for the whole day, we tried to hook him up with this girl he had a crush on /giggle A cheese burger costs like what, 4 bucks? Well I promised him I'd shout him that if he was able to talk to the chick for 4 minutes. And if he could go over time, I'd shout him a soft serve as well ;D But poor thing was way to shy haha!
I guess the year 8's this year aren't that bad (Y) Some of them are friendly, and retarded.. like us year 10's haha YEAH no wonder we all got along.
And the walk to KFC with Chi and Andrew was frigging hilarious ROFL Oh Chi, you so da fob man
And L O L at Nathan, the freak who covered himself all in blue zink, how ever you spell that :S While waiting for the bus at the Salisbury train station, he got lots of comments from randoms and some lady was like excuse me, why are you so blue? And he was just like oh, because I'm from the Avatar movie, you know? Pandora. And the dude sitting next to that lady had that wtf look on his face ROFL

Anyways, since everyone left me home alone while I was still asleep /shake Gonna go take a cold ass shower to cool off a bit. Shopping in town for some tie dye shirts and everything with ze Bok choy tomorrow, wooo! Should be fun ;D

Have a good weekend
xxx