My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, February 1, 2010

That's my baby, dancing for me

So I almost died during my dentist appointment today... The lady was like raise your hand if you need to okay? And then I was wondering why would I? Until they got started into cleaning my teeth.. /cry It was so painful! But I felt there was no need to raise my hand and tell them how much pain I was in, cos I wanted to just get it over and done with, fast. I felt gross, spitting blood outta my mouth every now and then while walking back towards the car park LOL :S
Lunch was fun today, felt like the whole 'aye zee enn' crew finally reunited back into our old hanging out area, where all the good times were. But the year 8s and 9s have taken over now. NAW at Duc's little brother! Yay, I got a hug from him. Yeah, suck on that bitches haha JOKES. I laughed so hard, like damn. I could not feel my stomach afterwards. Frigging Felix LOL


I have Food and Textiles for homework, but I seriously can't be bothered doing it now. Cos of how my mum took me out ever since my dentist appointment at 2pm until like 8ish. My gum aches like fark every now & then and I feel so dead so just really wanna chill and relax for tonight & leave my homework for tomorrow instead /sigh Anyways, time to crawl into bed! But after I have my hot chocolate, again haha BUT with tiny marshmallows now WOO! Gotta love that shiz man

I hate this heat
xxx