My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Never known a love like yours, something special that's for sure

Today, Mariah and I spent Chinese new year's at Alysha's house. Happy Chinese/Vietnamese New year everybody ;D
I was still sleeping when they called me to wake up and come over :( And when I did they were in the middle of watching Precious. Oh golly, the movie is so effed up! But overall, it
was a very intense and interesting movie.

Bloody Mariah, ruining the movie /shake

Alysha's sex hair, reow! ;)

Grudge!

Love you Feral

Aww! I wanted to go temple tonight, like so bad just to see Dianna! But I had no ride :( Bet my mother's there right now /sly but oh well. There's always next year? :L and speaking of my mother, I haven't seen her all day /tear
Celebrating New Year's at my grandma's house tomorrow. Woo! li xi, li xi and more li xi! ;D

And Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow as well /wink
xxx