My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, February 22, 2010

I know everything is gonna be okay, just as long as we have each other

It's true how most parents love you too much to let you go. Let you start being independent, and accept the fact that you're old and mature enough to do things on your own.
So I left my dad with a tough decision to make. Usually I'd get a simple 'Yes' or 'No'. But this time, he said neither of them. I understand that he's taking his time, I'm not gonna push him even further. Cos this is the first time ever that I asked him for a huge favour.
You're probably thinking wtf is she on about :L But you'll see soon. Only one person knows about this; Chi ;)


GG, maths + science test on Wednesday and Thursday. And I was suppose to buy material for Child Studies by Tuesday, but I never got around to that during the weekend! So I'm dead for tomorrow's double lesson. And Friday is the excursion to the Adelaide Convention center, wooop! May sound boring, but according to the year 10's last year it was pretty interesting.

It's half way through Term 1 already (Y)
xxx