My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I don't need the cheese or the car keys, boy I like you just the way you are

Had a lovely day with Alysha Bok choy yesterday First we went to TTP to buy some white singlets and red and blue food colouring for some tie dying! And we also bought rainbow cookie mixture to do some baking afterwards ;D We had no idea where to buy the actual tie dye thingy so we just stuck to food colouring, not to mention with the help from the lovely Vy haha (Y)
As we got home, we youtubed 'How to tie dye' LOL and saw that there were many patterns to choose from. Out of all the patterns, we liked the Spider style the most.

Alysha and Savina's noob rule on how to tie dye:

Step 1: Rinse top in salt water

Step 2: Pin holes into spare bottles

Step 3: Fold the singlet in half, and then twist it into a spiral shape. Then tie a string around to secure it.

Step 4: Starting from the center, squirt colour of your choice in a spiral pattern; This is to get the Spider pattern. The white part is for the other colour.
(Shut up, I know I fail)

Step 5: Leave for the colouring to soak up for awhile.
(We left it for about an hour or so)
Step 6: Wash until bleeding stops
Step 7: Hang them outside to dry

Baking time!

Step 1: Pour mixture, 1/3 cup of soften butter and an egg into a big bowl. Stir with your hands until dough occurs.

.. We decided to put extra butter because it was still so dry before LOL

Step 2: Slightly squish a tablespoon sized dough onto the tray and leave them 5cm apart.
Step 3: Decorate by putting 7 M&Ms on each cookie
Step 4: Leave in a 180 degree oven (I think) to bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a light golden colour appears.

While waiting, we did the second tray!

Alysha... why so horny for /shifty

Alysha... why so gross for HAHA



First tray result!

And second tray result!

Our singlets took awhile to dry outside, and we were pretty happy with how they turned out!

Alysha's pro! You can see the Spider pattern (Y)

And I am unco, see no Spider pattern /cries

So we had a super fun yet tiring day of learning how to tie dye and bake cookies! Yes, after this we believed in the 'everyday, you learn something new' quote haha :)
And another thing you should know. Never feed me Sprite when you're with me. Why? Because I get real hyped up and would laugh at the most smallest things ever.. for ten million years LOL

After watching Take the Lead (pretty good movie) on channel 9, some movie screened afterwards and there was this scene where two dudes were walking together on a snowy hill, and then out of no where one dude trips and stumbles and got his left leg caught in between two huge rocks, and screamed in pain after hearing his leg crack.
I was on the phone with my mum at that time, and saw Alysha lying on bed blank faced staring at that part. I tried so hard, I mean so hard not to laugh, or else my mum would think I was on crack. Then after I hanged up.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLMAO!
Like dude... the movie was so dramatic! Oh, my new favourite movie right thur 8-) Call me retarded, but not my fault Alysha fed me three cans of Sprite LOL

Anyways, I was feeling dead tired as after I got home around 11 ish. After showering and doing all those other jazz, I got into bed, cranked my Ipod and surprisingly fell to sleep shortly. I was having such a good sleep, until my brother called me at 4am to tell me to open the door for him. Fark sakes! --"
But yeah, I was proud of myself for sleeping early last night! Usually I would stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning on Saturday nights D:
Dads gone crabbing, and now I'm waiting for him to come home with a whole heap of them! Yummy >;D

I fkn miss Dianna Nguyen!
xxx