My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Here's a little insurance for times that we've fallen, just incase I'm not covered

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY
Chi Nguyen


Dinner @ Charlie's
ROFL I LOVE YOU HANG

AWW! How cute is Dianna! :D

Joanne's smiley face (Y)

WTFERK.
Dianna and mine's birthday cake to Chi LOL fail.


Cranking it at Chi's ;)
The two wise girls..

I MISSED YOU DIANNA.
Ferking bitch.

*Chi knocks over the her bottle*
OH CRAP, oh HEY LOOK, it's a love heart.
HAHA coincidence much /wink ;)

Had a lovely day with these girlies yesterday! It was like a non-stop laughing spree, literally HAHA I also crashed over Chi's for the night, all because my brother didn't pick me up when I texted him too /shake THANK YOU BIRTHDAY GIRL, for letting me stay
And hopefully, I'll be seeing you's again tonight at Regency, wooo ;D

Have a good weekend!
xxx