My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Monday, November 30, 2009

You made my day

It's summer tomorrow, the 1st of December Although I'm more of a winter person but for some reason for this past couple of days, I've missed the sun :)


Just an average, normal day at school today. For English we watched Major Pain, which had Damon Wayans in it (Y) It was quite funny haha And Me and Felix teased Nicole in Viet, again, as usual. Gotta love this bitch I was being quiet than usual today, guess I know how Felix feels when Jordan isn't at school lol bloody Sorina /hmph And Chi ditched me in Art Technology. Damn, what a loner I was for today haha ):
Was so looking forward to after school for my mum to take me to hairdressers and dye my hair but she totally dogged me. WELL, speaking of the devil. She just got home from wherever she just came home from --" Just asked if she would make it up to me tomorrow and she said yes >;D
And gebus, I thought I got food poisoned or something this afternoon. I started feeling so sick and got all hot tempered and everything out of no where. Spent about like ten minutes in the toilet but nothing came out but tears ): Still feeling kinda weird in the pit of my stomach, hope this feeling goes away by morning. Don't wanna go throwing up all over everyone tomorrow at school lol D:

Off to watch a movie. I feel like watching 200 Pounds Beauty, again haha and might make myself a cup of hot chocolate, if I can be stuffed lol


Enjoy the rest of this week
xxx