My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fail

Last night
It was Phuong's 16th birthday party at Melody's. It was a total epic fail man! Firstly, Mariah came over around 7 & me and my brother weren't even ready yet! haha but sall good

Mariah

Damn, you a sexy bitch ;D

Then we drove to Ning's house where there was Mono, Josh & Duy there also. Chilled there for abit to wait up for Rachel. Then went to pick up my brother's friend, Jess, and then met up with Tanna & everything at Jeffery's. OH MY GOD!! Poor Mono, his foot got ran over by the van. Bloody Jeffery, such a bad driver :L Like oh gebus man, if you were there, you'd probably cry cos it looked so, so painful. His foot was under the wheel for approximately 10 seconds! But what a tough cookie, he still managed to walk haha what a party animal though, really.
Then afterwards, drove back and fourth to Vanna's and blah blah blah, figuring out where we could all meet up and drive there together. Oh my god, us girls in the car with my brother were like dude, why don't we all just meet at Melody's? Do you always have to 'roll' together? and my brother was just like yeah man, we always have to make a good entrance together, you know? ... oh lord. /rolls eyes

FINALLY, as we arrived to Melody's around 9, the room was so, so packed! It was way too small to fit like fifty people in there or so & everyone was literally sweating like craaazy cos yeah, last night was pretty warm aye? Plus, the birthday girl was already goooone haha


Not drunk, just tipsy (A)

Then around 11, most of us walked all the way to Breakfre hotel where within 15 minutes later, we all got kicked out anyway for being way too loud :L That incident happened soon as I walked Mariah down with others for her to get picked up, so I frigging left my bag up there & the lady at the counter took the key off Danny so therefore, I couldn't go back up there to get it, bloody whore --" Jandary, on the other hand left her bag up there as well lol so we called up her friend who's still up there & Phuong's sister brang our bags down for us, phew! That took awhile as well..

So in the end, we all got abandoned & just chilled at the car park nearby for awhile. Later, most people went to Torrens River? and most of us walked all the way back to the car park, Dinh dropped Alysha & I at her house where we fell asleep until around 3 something, my brother came to pick me up /shake I'm so, so sorry deary D:

Then on the way taking Jandary home, I got hungry so they bought me maccas on the way. Didn't know they start selling breakfast around 4 in the morning? haha trippeeeer. And once again, that took awhile.. LOL at Jandary; Yeah, sorry for the wait? /silence Bitch...

So my brother & I didn't get home until 4:30 D: As we walked into the house, we heard our dad getting out of bed, preparing to rage at us but my mum was just like no, no, it's 4 in the morning. Just let them sleep & deal with it tomorrow.... SHIET!! /legs it into room, closes door, jumps into bed. K.O!

Last night didn't turn out as good as we all thought it'd be, but still pretty fun (:

& Today

Bleh! For some reason when I think of food, I feel as though I'm about to puke. I don't know why /sigh this isn't me, who in the world hates food! ): But then later, my dad cooked pourage so that was all I felt like eating, really.

Welp, mum has prepared cold rolls for dinner. My appetite is slowly coming back (Y) Oh & turns out my parents are pretty cool about last night O_O" My dad just asked where were you last night? and blah blah blah. I just told him the truth but said I don't know about brother /rolls eyes And mum just grabbed me by the arm, like so hard, and asked the same. Then we just laughed haha (A) Yes, my dear mother & father it'll never happen again /glares at brother.

"Thank you so much for coming with me last night, I really appreciated it. Sorry for making you come although you seriously didn't want to & sorry for... not being able to be myself last night. I can explain... & I'm hoping you'd understand me. Your text, made me tear... "

/Sigh, :(

May all have a nice & hot week this week /hmph

xxx