My photo
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fuck you

I'm not your personal plushie where you can play with me whenever you want.


/Aish I had a rather good day at school today (: Got bruised hardcore by Felix from playing this slapping game for the whole 20 minutes or so! My hand looks really gross, there's like red/purpleish spots all over my left hand D: Yes, kinda regretted starting the party there but HEY, it was fun ;D

"Everyday brightens when I talk to you (A)"

Holy cow, it's 32 degrees tomorrow! I seriously can't be bothered going school tomorrow cos I hate hot weather /raises fist So I asked my mummy if I could stay home & she said YES! Woo! Oh, I love you mummy
Thank you BFF for letting me borrow the Final Destination movie! Oh hell yeah I'm watching it later tonight (H)


LOL Oh, what would I do without you,
Mariah Ferrer


xxx