Damn daylight saving, made me sleep in till like 6pm lol! Then mummy came home & told me to go and get ready cos we're going out to eat with Thy & stuff. Didn't get enough time at all to get ready, so ran out to Thy's car with my hair all wet & with no make-up. But I ended up bringing some in the car & done my make-up there lmao /shake
Then after eating, we ditched our mums (before they ditch us) to go eat dessert at Cafe Primo in Mawsons. Yummy, pancakes.

Yeah... Haven't had them in awhile so I 'forgot' to take a picture of it before eating it all
/Hehe
Then afterwards went to rent 17 again at Civics, and then went back to Thy's to watch the movie (:
Oh my god man, she literally scared me to death on the way. Just out of no where, she stopped the car in front of her house and said oh my god Savina, there's a girl standing there. My heart started pounding, I got so scared & started panicking asking where, where?! Then.... she started laughing at me --" That was sooooo not funny man! LOL /shake
Hhmm... town tomorrow with her has been canceled, due to because she has tutoring & since it's public holiday, town wouldn't be open anyways! haha But least we got to spend our 'Hong' time today though :D
& Paintballing on Tuesday, argh! I'm scared of how much it would hurt D: So wished Mariah was allowed to come ):
Oh my god man, she literally scared me to death on the way. Just out of no where, she stopped the car in front of her house and said oh my god Savina, there's a girl standing there. My heart started pounding, I got so scared & started panicking asking where, where?! Then.... she started laughing at me --" That was sooooo not funny man! LOL /shake
Hhmm... town tomorrow with her has been canceled, due to because she has tutoring & since it's public holiday, town wouldn't be open anyways! haha But least we got to spend our 'Hong' time today though :D
& Paintballing on Tuesday, argh! I'm scared of how much it would hurt D: So wished Mariah was allowed to come ):
xxx
